The National Capital Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers offers sponsorship opportunities to help your organization reach the safety, health, and environmental professionals in the Washington, DC metro area, including the Maryland counties of Montgomery, Prince George’s, Calvert, Charles, and St. Mary’s and the District of Columbia.
With more than 300 members in safety and health, we offer sponsors a way to directly target the professionals that buy your products and services.
Here’s your chance to help a small organization make a big impact. Your support enables the National Capital Chapter to expand our annual Janet H. Sprikman student scholarship program through the ASSE Foundation. It also allows us to increase our efforts to connect Safety Professionals with one another and resources that will help advance our efforts in our respective work communities.
What’s In It for You?
- Exposure to the largest community of safety professionals in the DC-metro area.
- Demonstrate your commitment to the development of the safety profession.
- Align your organization with key decision makers from across all segments of industry.
- Expand your base of professional contacts.
- Reinforce your presence to a dedicated group of safety professionals.
For your sponsorship payment of $500, you are provided the following benefits for a full year:
- Be recognized with your Logo on the National Capital Chapter Website;
- Be recognized with your Logo in the Banquet and Officer Installation Program;
- Be recognized as a Meeting Sponsor in all official communication;
- Speak for 10 minutes during the meeting you sponsor; and
- Receive Two Complimentary Tickets to the Meeting you sponsor.
The become a sponsor for the National Capital Chapter, complete the Sponsorship Application and submit your payment using the PayPal link below:
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring a National Capital Chapter meeting of the American Society of Safety Engineers!
If you have questions or need more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact Andrew Shaw, CSP, CHST at firstname.lastname@example.org.