- Mid Atlantic Construction Safety Conference - Greenbelt, MD
April 24, 2018
7:00 am - 3:00 pm
What: The Mid Atlantic Construction Safety Conference is a regionally coordinated educational and networking conference. Six Regional and National Chapters and Associations have combined their resources in an effort to address the needs of those with a vested interest in construction safety.
- American Society Of Safety Engineers, National Capital Chapter
- American Society Of Safety Engineers, Northern Virginia Chapter
- Chesapeake Region Safety Council
- Associated Building and Contractors, Virginia Chapter
- American Subcontractors Association of Metro Washington
- Washington Metropolitan Area Construction Safety Association
This conference is designed to attract Owners, Managers, Supervisors and Safety Professionals interested in enhancing their knowledge of construction safety. Additionally the Conference will host a large complement of vendors displaying the most innovative and up-to-date construction safety products.
When: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Martin’s Crosswinds – 7400 Greenway Center Drive Greenbelt, MD 20770
Cost: Conference Registration (before April 14) $125.00 | (after April 14) $150.00
More information and registration: http://www.macsc.net/.